- Youth may be eligible for up to $5,000 per year, until their 23rd birthday, based on a student/youth’s estimated cost of attendance and continued enrollment at an approved post-secondary educational institution or vocational training program, as defined in the THECA.
- Youth must be enrolled in at least 6 semester hours in an institute of higher education that includes:
- an accredited or pre-accredited public or non-profit institution that provides a bachelor's degree or not less than a 2 year program that provides credit toward a degree or certification; or
- an accredited or pre-accredited public or non-profit institution that provides not less than one year training to prepare students for gainful employment
- an accredited or pre-accredited public or non-profit institution, or a private institution, that has been in existence for at least two years and provides a program of training to prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.
If you have any questions or concerns please call your ETV Coordinator. If you have difficulty reaching your Coordinator, please call the ETV hotline at 1-877-268-4063 and stay on the line for the Program Director to assist you.